RETURN ITEM INSTRUCTIONS
CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM works hard to keep you satisfied, however if you are not satisfied with your purchase please follow the instructions below to return the item.
1. Do not sign the package before checking it for damage or missing parts. If you skip this step, we reserve the right to deny your return.
2. All the products on our website are made to order and thus will take 6-26 days to make. This amount of time is BEFORE shipping, which takes up to 9 days.
3. All returns are subject to prior written approval and a return reference number MUST be included with the returned item. This number will be provided with communications.
4. Made to order parts are non-returnable unless a manufacturing defect is evident. All the products on our website are checked and used by us when repairing CZ Motocross bikes.
5. If you order an incorrect item, ie. wrong model, we will accept a return, however a 20% re-stocking fee is applicable, postage will not be refundable in these situations. Items must be returned complete in original packaging. Please see note 1 for reference requirements.
6. For item exchanges CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM must wait to ship your product until the original item has been returned and inspected. We will communicate upon the exchange.
7. Credit card refunds are credited back to the card used for the original purchase.
8. Please return all items via ground shipping within Europe otherwise standard airmail for outside Europe as directed in communications. Please note: We will not refund charges from couriers (example UPS, FedEx, DHL etc.)
ERRORS AND OMISSIONS
CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on our Website however, the information and images published on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM makes no representations about the suitability of the information and graphics presented on this site. All such documents and graphics are provided \”as is\” without warranty of any kind.
If an error is made and a product is listed at an incorrect price, CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM shall maintain the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. If the order has been confirmed and charged to your credit card, CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM shall immediately issue a credit in the amount of the incorrect price.
Customer acknowledges agreement with these Terms of Sale by the placement of an order to purchase a product from CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM
Payment is due before manufacturing of every order.
CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM collects DPH and sales taxes for all sales (Domestic and international as per local laws).
CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM shall not be liable for handling or customs charges. Please understand in no circumstances will we falsify shipping documents.
All items are delivered through the normal postal system (First Class). This is very reliable and reasonably fast. This service does offer tracking.
CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM cannot be held responsible for delivery delays due to customs delays or unforseable events.
In case the receipient cannot be reached and the package is returned to the seller, CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM cannot be held responsible for package loss and will charge the customer extra to cover shipping and import taxes.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF PROFIT OR OPPORTUNITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM\’S LIABILITY EXCEED THE REPAIR, REPLACEMENT OR COST OF THE SPECIFIC PRODUCT PURCHASED FROM CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM. SOME JURISTRICTIONS MAY NOT RECOGNIZE A DISCLAIMER OR LIMITATION OF WARRANTIES AND/OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SO THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY. CUSTOMER MAY ALSO HAVE DIFFERENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES THAT VARY FROM REGION TO REGION.
(a) These Terms of Sale and any transactions made under them shall be interpreted by and be subject to the laws of The Slovak Republic and European Union.
(b) In the event any section or portion of a section of these Terms of Service are deemed unlawful or unenforceable, that section or portion of a section shall be stricken from the Terms of Service, and the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
(d)These Terms of Sale may be modified from time to time by CZMOTOCROSSPARTS.COM without notice, and are current as of the date of the then current advertisement or Web site. Please refer to the current advertisement or Web site.